Full Job Description
Four Seasons Hotel Miami is looking for Door Attendant who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. Our employees have the opportunity to shape our guests experience by providing exceptional knowledge and service in support of our world-renowned organization.
Four Seasons Hotel Miami
Four Seasons Hotel Miami is an urban oasis nestled in the residential side of Brickell surrounded by Miami’s favorite neighborhoods. The Hotel offers a relaxing two-acre pool terrace, Equinox Fitness Center & Spa, multi-million dollar art collection, an award winning steakhouse – EDGE Steak & Bar, and connects guests to Miami’s most alluring and vibrant destinations recommended by in-house experts.
- Ensure the smooth flow of all traffic in and out of the drive, to issue claim tickets to guests to be valet parked, to explain valet parking services, and to direct valet parking staff to park and retrieve vehicles.
- Ability to open automobile and hotel doors and assist guests descending from automobiles and getting into automobiles.
- Unload/load and tag luggage and issue claim tickets,
- Direct guests to areas of the hotel as well as locations within the city.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Must be able to work all shifts including, AM’s, PM’s, weekends, and holidays.
- Requires oral proficiency in the English language.
- Bending to pick up or place luggage or boxes in/out of car.
- Lifts boxes of up to 100 pounds and carries them for up to 15 feet.
- Is mobile during 100% of shift.
Benefits Four Season Employees Enjoy
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
Careers at Four Seasons
US work authorization is required unless the candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ‘EEOC is The Law’ Information poster please visit this website – http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf